Friday, January 26, 2007

Hello!

Hello everyone, brand new project here so wish me best of luck... I just might need it.

Anyway, I'm just going to give a little info about me. I am almost completely new to the blogging world, and basically I'm starting this for a class I'm taking. Yes I've posted things before, but only on sites like MySpace, and I'm not really sure that counts, but I'll let you decide that. I'm a junior in college this year and a writing major, but don't expect anything too profound or deep from me at the moment. I'm just a bit stuck on the whole writing thing....

So that's all I have to say now, and now comes the fun part... I should probably think of a focus for this....

3 comments:

Miss T said...

OH MY GOD
you are already a blogging ALL STAR
*YIPPEE*

WETOOTWAAG said...

Focus? don't focus!
Ramble Ramble Ramble, You have to ramble at randomness!
Congrats on a new blog

Miss Mallory said...

Oofda! This place is getting awesomer by the second!!!


We should totally get together sometime and talk about how to get blogs looking better than ever. Because, seriously, it's addicting, and you need and addict (me) to get you in the swing of things ^_~