Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring break baby!

So I have a week off of school. And five days off of work. That makes me very happy! It's definitely time for a break from everything. So I get two days, today and tomorrow, to do absolutely nothing. Then on Wednesday my family and I are heading to Duluth and we're going to spend a couple of days at the new waterpark there, so I'm excited. It may not be 70 degrees there but it's a vacation nonetheless. And it doesn't involve getting on a plane. So yay Duluth!

My cats are sick. I didn't know cats could spread colds so easily, and I didn't know they could sneeze a dozen times in quick succession... when they are sitting on you and their nose is three inches from yours. But they are definitely very cuddly when they are sick, and that's a nice change. But I wish they would get better, I'm getting tired of being covered in cat snot every five minutes.

And the two feet of snow we got at my house during the last big storm? It's almost gone. A couple of fifty-degree days and we're looking at mud and bare ground. So weird. And speaking of weird, this changing daylight-savings shit is for the birds. I had to work yesterday and it was really hard to make myself get out of bed before the sun came up. But hey, no work for a week, that makes me happy.

I really don't have anything else to write about at the moment. Oh well, it's spring break. I'm allowed to be lazy.

No comments: