Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Yep, I'm Falling Behind

Okay, it's really hard to keep this thing going. Lately I've had no inspiration to write, and I've been working on my new wiki, and doing stuff for all my other classes, and it's really overwhelming. So this poor blog is being put on the back burner, and it's a shame. But now that I've got 20 minutes before class I'm going to post something.

I have an egg and taped fingers. Those two things have nothing to do with each other, but that is the extent of my life right now. The taped fingers is because I punched a door frame, and we won't talk about what brought that on because I'm normally not a violent person, and it's embarrassing. But it is funny how people look at my hand and don't say anything. And then the egg, well my RA decided it would be great fun to do a floor activity. I hate floor activities. But anyway, we got put into groups of three, and each group has to take care of this hard-boiled egg for a week and get to know each other while doing so. Yippee. And today I'm stuck with this egg in my hoodie pocket. I hope I don't break it because that probably wouldn't go over so well. Just a guess. And then we can steal other groups' eggs if they are unsupervised, and I really wouldn't want to be responsible for that either. So I'm stuck with this egg, and so far nobody has asked me what's in my pocket. Maybe it's not as noticeable as I feel it is.

I also just found out my best friend from home has to have surgery. She's got this enormous cyst on her ovary, and they are gonna take the whole ovary. It's pretty scary, and I feel so bad for her but I'm clueless as to what I can do to help. Maybe I'll go back home for a night and spend some time with her. Maybe she'd like that. I don't know. I think I'd feel better at least.

Anyway, I think I really should head to class, grab some food so my stomach isn't growling in the middle of our workshop because that's embarrassing and people laugh at me, and get a good seat that isn't right in front of the professor's desk because then she expects me to contribute to the discussion. I hate that. I'll talk when I feel like it. So I sit off in the corner. Okay, I'm rambling now. I'll stop.

No comments: