Saturday, February 17, 2007

I think that today was the worst day I've ever had at work. I made a complete ass of myself. And it's a very long story but here goes.

Today everyone was just getting on my nerves. Yesterday there was an incident with my ex-roommate and it just had me very frustrated. I won't go into detail about that, though, because it's really dumb and I'm still pissed about it. So anyway, 4 pm rolled around today, suppertime, and I went to the main kitchen to get my food. Turns out, I was supposed to prepare the whole meal myself. I've been working there almost two years, you would think that something like that wouldn't slip my mind. And being angry and frustrated about my outside life is no excuse. So my poor residents had to eat hotdogs and fried potatoes instead of the regular meal because I had no time to prepare the regular meal, and they had to wait fifteen minutes for that. So then I had to stay an extra half hour to do the cleanup. Yuck, what a day...

And I just decided, the story seems much more embarrassing when I tell it out loud. I'll have to work on that, I'll get back to you.

No comments: