Monday, February 5, 2007

On time but still late

So I finally made it to class on time, even a few minutes early. I started to comment on Mallory's and Jess's and KT Ace's blogs last night, and it was some pretty profound stuff but my computer ate it. So now that I'm doing this after its due date I guess I'll just sum up what I was saying. Mallory's blog is a ramble about her life with some links thrown in, but they are links concerning what's happening in her life, not really the outside world. Jess's blog is just what it says, organized chaos. She's talking about many different topics but they are all separated into different entries which is neat. KT Ace's blog is also pretty piece-y but similar in organization to Jess's blog. The knowledge of audience is apparent in all three blogs, which is really neat.

No comments: