Sunday, February 11, 2007

Who would have guessed?

The Anna Nicole Smith autopsy was inconclusive but they say there was no evidence of drug use or foul play. It will probably be weeks before they actually know what killed her. The woman is a media spectacle even after she's dead. Amazing.

So I'm very glad I don't have to work till next Saturday. One of my residents threw a fit about a piece of pie, and the fight culminated in her calling me a pig and throwing the pie and the plate across the table and hitting one of my other residents in the arm, causing a skin tear. Yikes. We can't discipline them for behavior like that, we can't even yell at them. If we do, we can lose our jobs. So all we can do is remove the woman from the room (kicking and screaming I might add) and patch up the other woman's skin. Grr. If she was my kid, she would get a hand on her behind. Resident rights.... suck.

No comments: