Friday, February 23, 2007

Just a little too late

Okay, so now it's snowing. It's the end of February. Why is it snowing now when we haven't gotten more than a couple of inches all winter? So now I have to drive in snow. Maybe I won't go to my media writing class. We'll see, I need to talk to that professor cuz I haven't gone to that class in awhile now. I'm so lazy. And I need to pack up for the weekend still. I should have done it yesterday instead of going to the Rec. But at the same time I totally need to get in shape, and I'm doing really good with that idea. I've been going to the Rec for like 45 minutes to an hour each day, nothing too hard-core but at least I'm getting active instead of sitting in my room. But now the whole school thing is sliding. Not that I'm so sure I belong here anyway, classes are pretty boring for the most part. The only one I'm really learning in is my blogs and wikis class (because I've never done anything with either blogs or wikis before, so duh I'm learning and thats good) and the rest of the classes are mostly just busy work. I'm not learning. Maybe I'm not just putting enough effort into it. You get what you put in, right? I don't know. Anyway, class is about to start and Morgan always knows when I'm typing while he's talking, maybe I type too loud. Okay I'm done now.

No comments: